I need help locating drivers for my laptop

SF2MJ

Hi,thanks for link but for some reason the audio filter drivers would'nt install.I got a message saying i didn't have a sony vaoi compatible computer.

But as you can see with the below pic, i do have a VGN-B88GP motherbooard.

From the info in the pic can anybody help me find the motherboard audio,graphics etc drivers for my laptop?.

Thank ypu

22985123rv0.jpg

I just spoke to Sony they said that i need to order a recovery cd from them.I can't download the files i need from any web site.They want to charge me $65.00 for the cd.

Anybody know if i CAN download the recovery cd for a SONY VAIO VGN-B88GP laptop?.

Ya right. Sony support is trying to screw ya. The drivers are out there you just need to find what chipset it is. You could try getting Everest Ultimate. It gives you the most information out there for your computer. With a little searching you just might find it for free. :(

Uses a Soundmax chipset designed just for Sony. I can usually find just about anything, and I can tell you this.......you're screwed. Not gonna find any drivers besides what's provided by Sony, and if the stuff on their website won't work, you'll have to pay for that disc.

When will people learn that Sony flockING SUCKS!?