Minor Problem on Sonic Adventure 2

Most likely you have a faulty image. Also just to note* in Sonic Adventure 2 all Geforce cards don't work very well in game. you will notice the tecture/polygons all over the place. My suggestion would be to try a radeon Card of your choosing.

if you don't have one or can't simply afford one, you are out of luck. Although i haven't checked if this samething happens on nulldc.

Edited by Gabriel

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have a radeon 1300 X, and also, anyone have a place where I can download a new image?

I have both a Geforce 4 MX and a Radeon X1400, it works great with my radeon, not sure about older models. i assumed it would work with older models, i suggest patching it, if possible.

Also illegal content is not to be shared in this community. Please refer to the rules.

Edited by Gabriel

• 2 weeks later...
Most likely you have a faulty image. Also just to note* in Sonic Adventure 2 all Geforce cards don't work very well in game. you will notice the tecture/polygons all over the place. My suggestion would be to try a radeon Card of your choosing.

if you don't have one or can't simply afford one, you are out of luck. Although i haven't checked if this samething happens on nulldc.

I have a GeForce FX 5500 with 512 DDR. The game plays flawless for me. No texture/polygon issues at all anywhere in the game. Thus far I haven't noticed any graphical problems. Granted I haven't played to much of it, but what I've seen so far has been fine.