Minor Problem on Sonic Adventure 2

.This is on Hero Story but in the Dark Story I play Shadow At boss fighting with Sonic but camera is up and a hedgehog(I don`t know if he is Hhadow or Sonic because he`s small) appears little and I can`t PLAY!!???!!!Why does are happening i wanna know NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nullDC Progress Report: New Features, Problems Fixed, Problems Remaining (04/11/07)

http://forums.ngemu.com/nulldc-forum/88095...04-11-07-a.html

(...) Problems Fixed: Fixed a Dynarec bug that made characters behave "strange" on Sonic Adventure 2. The fix probably affects other games too.

(...) Problems Remaining:

Sonic Adventure 2 crashes after reaching specific events on Story Mode.

http://forums.ngemu.com/nulldc-forum/88095...04-11-07-a.html

it´s a know bug, so, . wait!

Edited by fas0

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sh^t I don`t want to wait but i thing it will work at chankast but i can`t run the game.I heard about a version of chankast that has Sonic Adventure 2 Problem fixed but the link to it has been removed because that forum has pathetic ruls

• 1 month later...

I had another error with nullDC, it hangs at the main menu. I have a freakin' radeon 1300x series, but the FPS drops to 0! EVERY SINGLE FU**ING TIME!

When I found this, confugured it (with the help of the chankast manual) I literally was clapping ;)

When this happened, I was shocked :)

I want to kill everyone :P because THIS was the game that made me fall in love with the series.

This is a cool game B) But the fact that it doesnt work taints it

Edited by RevonZZ

There could be ten reasons why it hangs. It could be a faulty image (very likely). It could be your graphics card drivers. it could be general incompatibilities between your system and the emulators, who knows.

The point is that Sonic Adventure (either the first or its sequel; the sequel moreso) has problems across all DC emulators. For some, it might run fairly well. For others, like you, there are all kinds of problems.

There could be ten reasons why it hangs. It could be a faulty image (very likely). It could be your graphics card drivers. it could be general incompatibilities between your system and the emulators, who knows.

The point is that Sonic Adventure (either the first or its sequel; the sequel moreso) has problems across all DC emulators. For some, it might run fairly well. For others, like you, there are all kinds of problems.

Gee, thanks mate, Ill get back to you!