Minor Problem on Sonic Adventure 2

I`ve got downloaded Sonic Adventure On PC.I used Chankast for playng but it didn`t work.Oh well If someone knows the problem i`ll apreciate.Well after a month I downloaded the newest emulator NullDC.The Game worked but the fps whore between 20-30 FPS when I played.It is playable but slow.My Pc Specs:

Pentium IV

500-600 Mb Ram

256 MB Nvidia Geforce

I know That I don`t know my Pc Specs Perfectly but I want it faster.Well if its Video Card Nvidia,then Better don`t answer!!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try using NullDC (drkpvr) Plugin for graphics and Chankast plug for sounds

-->read this<-- to know how to play on whatever resolution you like, but running it at 320x240

open nulldc.cfg and put

Fullscreen.Enabled= to 1

Fullscreen.Res_X=320

Fullscreen.Res_Y=240

Fullscreen.Refresh_Rate=60

Enhancements.MultiSampleCount=1

Enhancements.MultiSampleQuality=1 i think goes a bit faster this way

Try running a default image, on NullDC.cfg, put

LoadDefaultImage= to 1

on DefaultImage=c:\Nulldc\blabla.cdi (Put the location of the image)

IF anyone got more hints, i want to know!!

the DC is dead ... Long lives the DC

Try using NullDC (drkpvr) Plugin for graphics and Chankast plug for sounds

-->read this<-- to know how to play on whatever resolution you like, but running it at 320x240

open nulldc.cfg and put

Fullscreen.Enabled= to 1

Fullscreen.Res_X=320

Fullscreen.Res_Y=240

Fullscreen.Refresh_Rate=60

Enhancements.MultiSampleCount=1

Enhancements.MultiSampleQuality=1 i think goes a bit faster this way

Try running a default image, on NullDC.cfg, put

LoadDefaultImage= to 1

on DefaultImage=c:\Nulldc\blabla.cdi (Put the location of the image)

IF anyone got more hints, i want to know!!

the DC is dead ... Long lives the DC

I suggest using the Chankast sound plugin as default. It really improves speed on a lot of games.

Hei I have now Big Fat problems.After I pass Green Forest in Sonic Adventure 2.It is a cutscene that frozes and I can`t play anymore.This is on Hero Story but in the Dark Story I play Shadow At boss fighting with Sonic but camera is up and a hedgehog(I don`t know if he is Hhadow or Sonic because he`s small) appears little and I can`t PLAY!!???!!!Why does are happening i wanna know NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was my first day with this game.

And it does hang on first level, i search a little on forums and found this http://ptsnake.no.sapo.pt/Sonic%20Adventur...elion%20Fix.rar a patch for Echelon Rip of the game (named e-sonic2.cdi)

without the patch it hangs everytime on level one (playing with sonic) on city escape (something like that)

dunno if playing in darkside hangs occours too and when, but if you have the version of Echelon screen on boot i sugest you to download and apply this patch (just extract it to the image folder and run the batch (.bat).

If you have another version than echelon all i can say is try with another plugin, try turning palleted textures on / off, try.

Just try!

Try!!!

Words from the official forum of this coooool emulator

Let me guess the emulator asks you to set the date and time everytime you start it?

If this is the case, your dc_flash may be corrupted somehow. Try deleting dc_flash_wb.bin or whatever it is and restart the emulator.

I did this and Sonic Adventure 2 started working for me and I was able to play it.

this; and the patch, i think can resolve most of the problems with this game...

If not, you know....

Try another plugin. And let us know of course

And it does not appear the data and time screen well at one emulator Chankast if someone knows what`s the problem I`ll appreciate.And I played it but in the middle of the game it will froze .I know what`s the problem The file is corrupt so I need The patch for this.Give me a direct link to it please!!