-+ 1emu Adventure's Official Thread-+

Shoma

Judging by that dog that was in that chapter; guess I"m in this crazy story. Interesting story though.

lol, nice deduction; was beginning in to think yagami was my only reader^^>. Then again, that would be enough as well.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKay, i hope i did this right, because i wanted yall to see what i saw in my mind. but i'm not sure. I'm using this chapter to see how well i can portray a fight scene.

CHAPTER 6 RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

Chapter 6 : Old friendly brawl!

Summary:

FIGHT, FIGHT AND FIGHT MORE! GameCop just attacked one of the lackeys who are working for the mastermind behind his mutiny. This sparks a 3on1 brawl, only after GameCop finds out who is behind these strange attacks. We see one of GC's custom made moves!

New faces:

GAryOak99, Disoblige, Madman

Edited by Shoma

Alright, finally broke the 4,000 word barrier.....YAY!

Anyway, i was wondering is there any suggestions for chapters 11 and up.

MY plan sheet has up to ten for now. GUess it will be my first saga or volume.

I already have the ending planned out but there has to be some suspense in the middle. Dbz does the whole suspense thing pretty well.

BTW, could you all picture how the fight was going down in your head in the fight scenes?

Edited by Shoma

I think this is my longest one, but um yeah! ENJOY!

CHAPTER 7 RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:(

Chapter 7 : Genesis!

Summary:

Finally! A little insight to the origin of the city, 1emu! This explains who the mutineer is and how things went down and why GC was so shocked when he received a note from the three fighters. It's kinda long and i even put in a song describing the emotion. Right after GC blanks out, he dreams of the beginning and you will see the truth...sorta!

New faces:

solidius23(He's just mentioned)

I think this is my longest one, but um yeah! ENJOY!

CHAPTER 7 RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:(

Chapter 7 : Genesis!

Summary:

Finally! A little insight to the origin of the city, 1emu! This explains who the mutineer is and how things went down and why GC was so shocked when he received a note from the three fighters. It's kinda long and i even put in a song describing the emotion. Right after GC blanks out, he dreams of the beginning and you will see the truth...sorta!

New faces:

solidius23(He's just mentioned)

You have a new character for the next chapter.

Hint hint.