-+ 1emu Adventure's Official Thread-+

Shoma

Well! This is my new OFFICiAL THREAD! :)

The other one was a lil tacky and so i generated a new one with a lil more organization.

Here's the news that sucks, i made a chapter 3 but the shutdown erased it completly.... :(

So now i have to write the whole thing over which is quite ..... vigorating.... :angry:

So maybe later on today it wll be finished -- CHapter 3: REcruitement.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goordone speaks truth, I still have my dream in my damn documents.

Other then that, I'm sorry I didn't take notice (or pay attention) earlier, but godamn shoma do you have a imagination. Keep up the good work, can't wait for Chp 3.

Thanks, but now i recording all my chapters on my hard drive now^^. And.....

CHAPTER 3 RELEASED!!!!!! :thumbsup1:

Summary:

Robert's finishes up his battle with the monsters, showing you one of his custom made moves. We then get a glimpse at the "bad" guys. When get a look at the recruits for the Guild. Quite a few people that will be seen in the new chapters will be introduced in this one.

NEW faces:

GoRDoOnE, BoomBa_GoosE, Sturmvogel, Wacko Jacko, Jaegermeister, Rag, Iq_123 and Z-Neo.

Also two other unnamed faces but I'm sure you can figure them out.

Edited by Shoma

OKay now that i got my plot (kinda) figured out......

CHAPTER 4 RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):o

Chapter 4 : Spar Exam!

Summary:

After the fight with Z-Neo was immediately called off. Everyone was a well known fighter and didn't need to prove their worth... except Shoma. Instead of having an all out war, Jeagmisester decided to have a little scuffle with Shoma in order to see if he's worthy of being in the guild. So in order to make it in the guild, Shoma must prove his worth in this fight.

New faces:

bubbawmu2

Edited by Shoma

Small Chapter just to show how we're leaving Shoma for awhile and moving onto another piece of the puzzle..... .

CHAPTER 5 RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:lol:

Chapter 5 : Acceptance!

Summary:

Shoma is accepted and gets a new uniform so he can begin training. Now while he trains, we're gonna take our minds off him for awhile. We now take our sights to GameCop and the origin of 1emu. He gets in a LITTLE fight with some invaders. Next chapter will explain the history of the "Four Diamonds" of 1emu.

New faces:

Mystery men