We're back!

After a few days of absence in the emulation scene, we're finally here for roll call! It's been a very "hair-ripping" experience. We enjoyed the free Digg publicity very much, until we found out that our forum became borked in the process. If it wasn't for our Co-Owner: Gryph, who you should dearly thank, the last post on the forum would have been January 21st, 2007 due to the data loss that occured. He made a forum backup on April 1st, 2007 ... a few hours before we posted about nullDC. Therefore, you may see a few posts (including in blogs) missing, but we tried our best to retrieve most of them.

In fact, on April 2nd, our digg article was #1 in both the Gaming category and the entire digg website! This was a HUGE achievement that of course goes to the thanks of the wonderful nullDC developers (drkIIRaziel, ZeZu).

Digg Article (Over 2,000+ diggs!)

diggfrontad3.th.pngdiggfront2pj4.th.png

We also would like to thank Samad (from ModMyDS.com) and Lance (from MyIBSHosting.com) for our new server hosting as this will help us expand 1Emulation. We've agreed for this to be a 1 month trial -- as we still love our dear friend Miskie (previous forum host). It all depends how this first month goes so we can see where we put 1Emulation forums' permanent resting place. However, we also agreed with Miskie to keep hosting with him for 1Emulation hostees and other future material. We're hoping to bring the hosted sites back online in 3-4 days.

You also should thank Gryph again, Mooney, and James for their donations to the new server as I had only $3 in my PayPal account when this all occured.

Hopefully, this kind of downtime won't happen again if we get on the main page of Digg or any popular website. We truly would love for it to happen as much as possible and we will try our best to give you the best news material so 1Emulation can become bigger and better.

Lastly, if you're here for nullDC .....

»» nullDC Release Thread (includes download links)

»» nullDC Compatibility List (post your compatibility results!)

»» nullDC Screenshots Thread (post your own screenshots!)

Welcome back everyone! :shootem:

Should have read this article before posting on Digg

http://blogs.tech-recipes.com/davak/2005/1...rs-should-know/

It seems like there isn't much benefit from the digg readers.

Glad to see the site back up though. Thanks to everyone involved.

Should have read this article before posting on Digg

http://blogs.tech-recipes.com/davak/2005/1...rs-should-know/

It seems like there isn't much benefit from the digg readers.

Glad to see the site back up though. Thanks to everyone involved.

This is only one person's opinion. It all depends on what you post as well on Digg. If it's a blog entry -- of course, no one will care. However, this emulator post was different IMO.

lol Thundercats

Kinda makes me with that I had a PayPal account. I could have done something to help as well.

We're back in business. Let's keep it that way.