nullDC Compatibility List

I've tried to get Bomberman Online to work properly, but after the dreamcast logo, I get a gray screen with 8bit music playing, and the emulator seems to freeze up.

Any ideas how I can fix this? It'll add to the compatibility list :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it doesn't work, wither your CD image is corrupt, or the game simply isn't supported. There aren't many tricks you can do to make games work on Dreamcast emulators, you know.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm using nullDC 1.0.3 (the newest version) and I noticed some sprite glitches in CvS2, and here's the proof:

cvs2error3ji9.jpg

It doesn't happen on all stages. Does anybody know if it's possible to fix it?

There's one more thing - the game runs at 50fps as if it was PAL version, and I set Japanese bios?!

I also tested MvC2 which runs perfectly, at 60fps, and Mortal Kombat Gold, which has some occasional cracking in audio.

Stupid Invaders (Disk 1 & 2) - Does not appear to work on either disk, the Dreamcast Splash screen will appear but nothing afterwards. I am re-downloading the game to see if perhaps something happened during transfer. But it seems like this game does not work at all. =\

• 9 months later...

May have been brought up before, but Jet Grind Radio is emulated fine, but without a decent input plugin being made, it is basically useless. To "draw" graffiti, you must use an analog "stroke," which a keyboard can't emulate. I use xpadder to use my gamepad pro, but it still just emulates keys. Read reports of people using PS2 and XBOX controllers getting the same results. There is no true analog action, just a "down" push which may as well be digital. No workarounds are available as far as I have seen. Once more documentation rolls out, people may be able to get a plug-in going that actually uses controllers as they are meant to be.

Also games like Soul Calibur can be rought to execute moves.