nullDC Compatibility List

Phantasy Star Online V. 2 - Playable, some graphic problems. Upon dying menu options are not viewable, graphics decompile.
and (maybe its just my comp) the sound isnt perfectly synced and (again maybe my system) it speeds up/slows down on the opening movie. still fun :) go pso lol

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bug exists in Resident Evil Code: Veronica in the game with Chris Redfield in the statue of the tiger, in the which we can catch limitless red and blue jewels, and the normal is to just catch a jewel of each to show two hidden items behind the statue. With that bug, there is not as arriving at the end of the game. The new version of the emulator Nulldc will correct that it fails? Forgive me for my terrible English, because I live in Brazil.

The new version of the emulator Nulldc will correct that it fails?

We do not know. It might, or it might not. The new version will fix a lot of things, so maybe the bug will be fixed.

• 1 month later...

Post your compatibility results for the new nullDC Dreamcast emulator here! :D

starts @ 2´) Close to perfection[/b]: some glitches on 2d gfx

great game, like crazy taxi, but on a bus and far to be crazy.

It´s fun.

:(

[

If it's compatible why is it that when I try to load it, it goes to the audio screen. If anyone can please help me and tell me how to get this game to work. I have this game in .cdi format and when I mount it and try to load it it goes straight to the Audio screen. I think it's reading it as an Audio CD. How Do I fix This.

• 2 weeks later...

I guys , i noticed on the list that it says tokyo extreme racer 2 os 100% compatible but i've tried at least to versions of the game using nulldc emulator and i get a white screen after the boot and ear a background music, as i Press the A button the music stops and it doesnt load....

I'd like to know which version is it u used to play this game at 100% or what i need to do to be able to play this game :damnright:

Any help will be much appreciated, thx in advance :damnright:

Love nulldc :damnright:

• 5 weeks later...

This game seems to run at a max of 30FPS. Though you can select a different TV mode on my rip, which might change things. The game looks very good and runs very fast. On a side note I see a section in the plugins for a modem/bba. If that ever is implemented It would be great to run this game at the much faster rate.

Attached

• 2 months later...