Inside the R4DS Package (eXclusive 1Emulation Video)

Here's a little sneak peak at our first product review which is the R4DS! The R4DS is a next generation slot-1 flashcard for the Nintendo DS Lite. It uses a microSD for memory so you can play your backup games, videos, music, homebrew, and more.

We apologize for the video quality. We're using 2 different cameras and the next couple videos will have much more superb video.

Thanks to ModMyDS.com for the product.

- UPDATED EMULATION/GAMING NEWS WILL BE POSTED BELOW -

Did it come with the microSD card or did you get that seperately?

The R4DS dooesn't come with the microSD. However, you can purchase a very good bundle pack at ModMyDS. It comes with the R4DS and 1GB Kingston (JAP) microSD which plays all backup games.

Grab it here: http://www.modmyds.com/r4-ds-slot-1-micros...-card-p-92.html

Just ordered the R4 from ModMyDS.com ($49.99) and a 2GB Sandisk Micro SD (with SD adapter) for $21.99 off of Amazon.com.

So all and all about $80 total (including shipping) for the R4 and a 2 GB stick, I'm pretty happy :)

Hopefully it all gets here in 3-4 days :)

Just ordered the R4 from ModMyDS.com ($49.99) and a 2GB Sandisk Micro SD (with SD adapter) for $21.99 off of Amazon.com.

So all and all about $80 total (including shipping) for the R4 and a 2 GB stick, I'm pretty happy :)

Hopefully it all gets here in 3-4 days :)

I got the same microSD card, and it works really well. The only thing you should know is that Castlevania: PoR does not work on it, but that's the only one that doesn't work. Overall, I am very pleased with it. :)

loved the review and will be getting a ds and the r4 package in a week or 2. damn just when i downright hated the ds gamecops shows me the light lol. and since i love this site gonna order it from modmyds.com, since its our partner site i know it must be a good place to order from.