No$gba save support.

Darken

Save states are never a good idea when it comes trying to save your game unless you are at a point in the game where you want to stop playing but you can't save or if you are playing a game that doesn't support saving at all.

A little more information might help us solve your problem.

-What version of No$GBA are you using?

-What settings are you using?

-Are you using a bios file "gba.rom"?

Things like that. In the mean time I will try that game out with my copy of No$GBA and see if I have the same problem as you and if so then I will see what can be done to fix it.

There is no use for the GBA BIOS as far as Nintendo DS emulation is concerned.

You probably need to set a different savetype for Super Robot Wars W. No$Gba can't automatically select the right savetype, at least not yet.

Actually for the GBA mode it can although it seems to have an issue with games that use EEPROM saves so those do have to be selected manually but for the NDS mode you do have to manually select the save type since there is no automatic setting. I ask if he's using a bios file because this might be cause by a corrupted one. Just covering all the details to be sure.

Hm...Is this an NDS or GBA game you're trying to use with No$GBA?

To get the saves to work for NDS games you have to select the save type and then reset the game for it to take effect. Usually if you have the wrong save type selected when you start a NDS game you will get some kind of error message in the game that is usually displayed on the bottom screen.

• 5 months later...