Any UK PSP owners here?

Sultan

If so, check this link:

http://uk.playstation.com/psp/downloads/

It says you can download the full games of Go! Sudoku and Wipeout Pure for free from the playstation uk store. However, when I try the links I don't see anything except demos. Might be because I'm not in not in the UK.

Also they do have some demos not available in the US store. Anyone know a good non sony site for all those demos?

I've also been wondering about this- I am registered for the UK site and get their free case etc offers (even though Im not in the UK) but I can't seem to download these either.

It's a pity- Wipeout Pure is easily one of the best games for the system- I always have it with me. Anyone who can try definitely should try to do so. Also, if you get the UK version from the site, you'll have access to more of the free downloadable content than any other region.

I can't register because my PSP is a PSP-1001 model, and my serial number doesn't associate with any other model. In short, if anyone can download this, they should totally send me a link. :thumbsup1: Right after I revive my PSP...

I can't register because my PSP is a PSP-1001 model, and my serial number doesn't associate with any other model. In short, if anyone can download this, they should totally send me a link. :thumbsup1: Right after I revive my PSP...

Does UP work with your mobo? It kind of sucks to buy a chip just to unbrick it the once though. I've heard over on QJ that some people rent out their UP services for cheaper. Or you could pool money together with a few PSP owners to buy a UP and all agree to share it if any of your PSP's brick again (I'd be up for that if the price was right).

Edit: I found this site which has all the demos available only on the UK page for those of use not located there. It also has gameshare demos, which I've not seen before elsewhere. Sorry, no full wipeout pure, just the demo.

Edited by Sultan

Still haven't got it working yet Mooney? Damn... sorry to hear it.

Well, I've found a store near me that says they will do UP installation, but they have not been returning my emails...

Does UP work with your mobo? It kind of sucks to buy a chip just to unbrick it the once though. I've heard over on QJ that some people rent out their UP services for cheaper. Or you could pool money together with a few PSP owners to buy a UP and all agree to share it if any of your PSP's brick again (I'd be up for that if the price was right).

That's a good idea, pool money with other PSP owners. :thumbsup1: Only problem is, none of the people I know who own PSP's would ever do anything that might brick it, so they wouldn't see the point of a mod chip. :lol: