New Project (Shoma's original)

Shoma

Not really looking for any replies, but i would love to hear some comments about it.

OkAY! I'm writing an fanfictional story based on emu1. I just finished the first chapter. This chapter includes, GameCop, Robert, K'dash, Yagami, Superman and your's truely!

Of course the story isnt about a forum but more the forum is real life but of course according the avatar and my immagniaiton i have pretty much painted a picture of how i wanted things to be.

CHeck my blog under 1emu Adventure!

So please read it and comment! THANK YOU ALL!

Edited by GameCop

......IT's funny; i coulda sworn the first post explained it all....although i could be wrong^^+

BUt if not..how about you read it?

But.....

No Drake, this isnt about a baseball team^^....

Better yet a summary would suffice:

I'm using real pple from the 1emu forum and making a whole new plot and storyline:

I will some events and maybe a few obvious whims from this forum but it's supposed to be fantasy-like.

Im trying to have each person's rank go inline with storyline, so just check it now plz.

Edited by Shoma

So your writing a story about a baseball team?

You know, after reading that. A story about a baseball team would have sucked less. :afro:

......Oh? Well then, if it sucks then i guess i should end the project. Thanks for the honesty^^.

BUt since it is honesty and not random banter, what flaws did you notice?

Edited by Shoma

Since Shoma keeps bugging me for a comment...

It's like I've come in at page 53 of a comic strip (cartoon strip, manga) and have no idea of the plot or purpose of it. Makes interesting use of my avatar, lucky I haven't changed it to the standard I'm using everywhere else!

Please, PLEASE, run a spellchecker before publishing the next installment.

Since Shoma keeps bugging me for a comment...

It's like I've come in at page 53 of a comic strip (cartoon strip, manga) and have no idea of the plot or purpose of it. Makes interesting use of my avatar, lucky I haven't changed it to the standard I'm using everywhere else!

Please, PLEASE, run a spellchecker before publishing the next installment.

OK everyone! CHAPTER 2 released!!!

Robert! YOU sexy Elf!

I took your words as a rising sun that will brighten my story! Of course i wanted confusion to be held in the first chapter but i did leave everyone in pitch black. I was gonna have chapter 2 or 3 explain some things but i chose two. SO here it is, this is where the basic plot/storyline/adventure is explained. I got some killa treats but dont wanna give them too quickly. Enjoy! :afro:

Edited by Shoma