Gametap Strikes again

Remember how i canceled my account? Well they didn't actually cancel it, and i just got billed for another month. What bullshit. Supposedly they are working on getting me a refund. Hopefully this doesn't cause this account to overwithdraw (its an account i only use for online stuff, so theres only money in it when i need it) or im going to be flocking pissed off.

yeah I did, i even fowarded them to my review of proof i was told they canceled my account.

and when i go to deposit 10 dollars into my bank account tomorrow so it won't over withdraw, I'm going to have them set it up to where it blocks payments from them.

Then i get to have a fun phone conversation with them about getting a refund (which i was also promised, and emailed a chat log, so i can forward this to anyone they want) because they can't issue refunds over the chat, it has to be over the phone, and conveniently I cant call on weekends only on weekdays. (although to be fair a lot of companies DO operate this way with their phone contact service or whatever its called)

I'm pretty much physically unable to just burst into rage and go nuts and act like a dick to these people because I know what dealing with stupid angry customers is like and how much it sucks because of my job. All i want. Is my refund, and then to never have anything to do with them again, thats it, plain and simple. If they are going to make it difficult, then they have alot of bullshit headed towards them as well.

gametap hmm? all I know is, most companies are like that, especially ISPs. I cancelled my old DSL 4 times and those dicks still billed me.

I agree with Magnis. There are a lot of companies that do this and not just gametap. Though I do not pay for gametap services since I beta test for them. But I have had 2 isp's do this to me both AOL and MSN. Cancelled their service and got hit again by MSN and AOL got hit 4 times before it stopped with much calling and complaining. So it is not just limited to gametap. You seem to be on a gametap vendetta. Me I have no beef with them and their service to me is great. Have a few friends that subscribe to their service and no problems.