Whats a funny or weird gif/animation you've come across?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dammedance.gif

guy.gif

lol! Reminds me of that movie clip where 1 guy was excercising wiht a bunch a girls and a song was playing that kept sayin "follow meeeeeee! follow me! follow meeeeeee! follow me!"

Gord, that car-crash gif is not cool if thats real. :P

ANd ut ofcourse, a lovely moment between student and teacher (no-homo)

lee82.gif

Edited by Shoma

I think i wanna see that movie of the pple dancing now. Superman wat movie is that?

lol! Look at the Token Black Guy in the back tryin to dance and fit in! lmao

Edited by Shoma

Why does Van Damme always dance like that in his old movies?

The worst one Ive seen is his infamous scene in Kickboxer... spoils the whole movie for me and is gay and a half. What the hell was he thinking? Probably insisted those parts were written in himself. Newsflash Jean, your 80s disco crap stinks.

The worst one Ive seen is his infamous scene in Kickboxer... spoils the whole movie for me and is gay and a half. What the hell was he thinking? Probably insisted those parts were written in himself. Newsflash Jean, your 80s disco crap stinks.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I didn't mind the scene though, in fact I thought it was funny.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I didn't mind the scene though, in fact I thought it was funny.

someone plz tell me what that movie is called! lol, i am just luvin this black guy in the back!