HP psc 750 Printer Problems

GodPigeon

I just got a Printer from my Sis because she bought a new one. And this one Just Keeps Turning off and On Constantly. It says Initializing for 3 secs, turns off then repeats over and over and over again. Any ideas??

hp_psc_750.gif

Does it have a memory chip? Some do, open the case and see if you see something like a memory ram stick like those used in computers. If you find one remove it and then insert it again. Make sure the printer is unplugged when you do this.

I see those Power Supply modules, but thats not how Mine looks. This one is a Box plug with two prongs. Like the NES Power Supply. Kinda Like this But a Bit Larger

100_3411.jpg

But mines is a Bit bigger. So this might be the problem

Edited by GoRDoOnE

I got the Power Supply and it works 100%. Thanks. it seems that While my sister Moved her computer from the Living room, into her room, She Switched the Speakers and Printer Power Suppy with each other Since they both Fit in the Same Socket. I noticed because when i went to her house, the Speakers Were giving off a S slight high Pitched Sound, so i checked it out and saw it was an HP Power Supply. hehehe