Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

What game would like us to review?

Mavel vs Capcom 2

Magnis actually reviewed that here back in 2004.

On other news...

I haven't got much else on my list of games to play at the moment - is there anything new or obscure that you guys would want to see a pretentiously overwritten review for?

Mavel vs Capcom 2

Magnis actually reviewed that here back in 2004.

On other news...

I haven't got much else on my list of games to play at the moment - is there anything new or obscure that you guys would want to see a pretentiously overwritten review for?

Active Dolls :D

Active Dolls :huh:

I found that site a sincere but inept attempt at...

I mean 'Active Dolls'? Never heard of it.

review genji dawn of the samurai >_> no clue if it's been done but it's an awesome movie!!!!

**noticed how i said movie? that's how tired i am... i mean GAME**

Edited by Rawrthness

How about a review on game genres?

That would be more an article or essay than a review. To do it with any decency, and to avoid it sounding naive or anecdotal, the writer would need a very broad and critical in-depth knowledge of the genre. If just any joe took a crack at it, the result really wouldn't be of any use.

I don't think I am educated to this task and dare say no one at this board would be? An introduction to a genre would be more manageable, but again it is a serious undertaking. Far moreso than if you just confine criticism to a single game and its immediate context.

How about a review on game genres?

That would be more an article or essay than a review. To do it with any decency, and to avoid it sounding naive or anecdotal, the writer would need a very broad and critical in-depth knowledge of the genre. If just any joe took a crack at it, the result really wouldn't be of any use.

I don't think I am educated to this task and dare say no one at this board would be? An introduction to a genre would be more manageable, but again it is a serious undertaking. Far moreso than if you just confine criticism to a single game and its immediate context.

I thought I would just give a suggestion. I understand you're reasoning and it would be more of an article or essay. You're explanation explains it well.

I would seriously like for someone to do a review on the game Viking by Sega.

I'll do MUA 1 and 2