What game would like us to review?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I'm not a around, Your so fuc- Holy Radiohead moment.

Anyways, nice job on the review TV head.

• 1 month later...
What game would like us to review?

I just noticed the improper grammar there. Makes it sound like a game wants us to review something.

The most popular video games shop in the UK is called "Game".

It looks as if it's telling us what the shop (game) would want 1emulation to review. If you get me.

It doesn't make sense anyway. :lol:

• 2 months later...
someone should review alien hominid the game looks better than the flash version (altho it is hard it is a damned good flash game and it should look better anyway, lol)

Better than the flash version? Ya think so? I might review it, as long as I don't have to pay to play it.

someone should review alien hominid the game looks better than the flash version (altho it is hard it is a damned good flash game and it should look better anyway, lol)

Better than the flash version? Ya think so? I might review it, as long as I don't have to pay to play it.

than you would have to borrow it or obtain it in ways which go against the forum rules

• 4 months later...

umm, im kinda still playing FFVII ( again, trying to stick the story in my head again to remember why it's my favorite FF), and I want to see a review on it, my spelling sucks >.>

• 8 months later...