Datel's Games ‘n’ Music for NDS

Mooney

gamesnmusic1.jpg

With Games ‘n’ Music, you can put your Nintendo DS or DS Lite at the centre of your digital lifestyle. You can use it to launch home brew games written for the DS and readily available on the internet, listen to your happening sounds with the device’s integrated MP3 player or even watch videos. And you don’t need to modify your console to use it…

Games ‘n’ Music comes with a 128MB Micro SD card for you to store your games and data, and if that’s not enough, just slip in a new card and expand its capacity to up to 2GB. It’s really easy to use too. Just fit the Micro SD card into the USB adapter (supplied), plug it into your computer and drag and drop your files onto the card. It’s that easy!

Games ‘n’ Music contains everything you need straight out of the box. It even comes bundled with a 25-game CD, offering some of the best games the DS home brew scene has to offer, as well as a video conversion program for your PC (Windows XP or later required) to convert your movies and video clips to a format you can play back with Games ‘n’ Music. It’s the ultimate in digital entertainment!

Features

* Home brew gaming made easy.

* Easy to use – drag and drop.

* Watch videos and play MP3 sounds on your DS.

* Comes with 25-game CD.

* Video converter app included.

* Includes 128MB Micro SD card.

* Expandable to up to 2GB.

From Datel

By the look of it, it sucks.

Yeah, but it's probably the only one that will be available in stores like Wal-mart. To some people, that is quite handy.

• 1 year later...

i have one and it was really cheap and it will do everything i need it to

i have moonshell, dshobro, nitrohax, dsorganize, ds2win, sylphamp, dsftp on it and they all work fine. there are a few disadvantages it wont play commercial roms and the UI is a bit rubbish but for the price i have found it really useful. and as long as u dont mind the little disadvantages then its crackin.