Foreigners have gone too far!

Shoma

Anything in USA from a Forgein land that shoulda stayed there:

I think i'm first to say Pokemon from JApan... When i was younger that freakin cartoon jacked up my brain!

Freakin sellin pokemon cards! Batttleing for lunch portions! ANd even......trading!!!!

I was so young, and foolish, now the pain will haunt me for life!

I choose you......"Regret"

Anything in USA from a Forgein land that shoulda stayed there:

I think i'm first to say Pokemon from JApan... When i was younger that freakin cartoon jacked up my brain!

Freakin sellin pokemon cards! Batttleing for lunch portions! ANd even......trading!!!!

I was so young, and foolish, now the pain will haunt me for life!

I choose you......"Regret"

In before

you need a girlfriend

Shoma, if you want to rant about something do it properly. Yes, this thread doesn't excite people to start a conversation.

Plus, your reasoning is flawed, because well, there isn't any.

Yet, you pay sh*tloads for your precious anime and manga and spend almost all of your time glued to one or the other. Next, you try to learn Japanese so you can read/write/speak it -- mostly, so you can watch anime. After all that's said and done, you try to 1-up your anime buddies and brag about how you can read/write/speak Japanese but all you do is talk about anime and how one day you want to go to Japan so you can... do what? Get more access to Japanese goodies like anime that's not over here in the states? Don't forget about making stupid ASCII faces on IRC and forums. What does this make you? A loser.

I'm sorry, are you allowed to use the word boner and still get a post count?

Apparently yes. I can't make up my mind whether it's a board "feature" or a bug.

Personally, I "study" japanese simply because languages interest me.

What the heck is this? Who cares about me? If you dont have nothin to say about the da topic shut up! Make a "hate Shoma" Thread. The only reply that was even valid was Shiba's. Who cares if i dont "excite" the thread. So what if i wanna actaully visit Japan, i wanna visit France, but i'm not a fan of french fries! Dont waste posts just tryin to make yourself seem superior.

If you dont have crap that AT LEAST, relate to the subject, shut up! It's a free lounge, so i can rant about w/e i want according to the rules; "SHoma you're an idoit becuz you like some anime but hate pokemon"!

Stop wasting time on just criticizing me...

*lowers hat*

WHy the heck are pple even posting here if my rant is dumb?

I hate pokemon cuz it robs kid's money for paper... nuf said! (Hate YU-gi-oh too!)

Edited by Shoma