Finished Moving!

yea!! i back i have just got crappy AOL back online so what have i missed??

:lol:

i hate moving house, this is the 5th time i moved in ten years! and i have only moved a 5 minute walk upthe road :roll:

i have been buying a lot more dreamcast stuff, i got shenmue 2 for £6 and street fighter third stike for a fiver!

Yeah moving sucks. I've moved about the same amount of times as you in the last 10 years or so.

I love where I'm living now though. Just on the outskirts of town, close enough to walk in.

Shenmue/Shenmue II..........I keep hearing this game is so the rage.

Why? I've seen screenshots and it doesn't look like anything special.

Guess I'll have to download it and try it myself.

Shenmue 2 for £6  :roll: Bargain.

It's one of my favourite ever games and probably the best looking thing on the Dreamcast. And the 3rd disk..........words cannot describe how amazing it is.

i get all my DC games from cash converters they are very cheap.

i have just got onto the third disk of shenmue 2, its very cool, i am also realy impressed by soul caliber and jet set radio,

i wil also be getting the mighty marvel vs capcom 2 off e bay! i cant wait for that one

jet set radio

Uhmm.. I think you mean Jet Grind Radio. I have that game, to me its kind of stupid. Its probabally the worst skating game I have ever played. In the start of it, all you do is copy another skater. :roll:

jet set radio

Uhmm.. I think you mean Jet Grind Radio. I have that game, to me its kind of stupid. Its probabally the worst skating game I have ever played. In the start of it, all you do is copy another skater. :roll:

It's called Jet Set Radio in Europe :lol:

And I have to say its one of my favourite Dreamcast games. It's not really about the skating. It was more about the whole graffiti aspect, the music, the cel shaded graphics etc. Once you get to the later levels it is excellent fun. JSRF on the Xbox is also excellent but a bit too easy compared to Jet set Radio

the DC games that disapointed me the most has to be sonic adventure, i cant even get the chou's to save ! i u seem to have very little control is number 2 any better?

I have to agree with you. I just don't think Sonic worked too well in either of the 3D games. Two is a lot better but it still has some issues. Firstly bad camera angles are still there and I HATE THE KNUCKLES LEVELS. If you want a more detailed review then you should check out Gamecop's review in the reviews section.