Best comlete mame emulator for Xbox: help!

legolas119

Hi, I'm downloadig Mame dox platinum 2 complete romset. There is another complete romset for Xbox with other roms not included in mame doX 2?

For example Mame 1.1 doX or Mame 0.84 romset? I would like ALL working MAME roms for Xbox: which emulator I need? I download Mame doX platinum 2. And which other emulator?

thank you very much

Edited by legolas119

Hi, I'm downloadig Mame dox platinum 2 complete romset. There is another complete romset for Xbox with other roms not included in mame doX 2?

For example Mame 1.1 doX or Mame 0.84 romset? I would like ALL working MAME roms for Xbox: which emulator I need? I download Mame doX platinum 2. And which other emulator?

thank you very much

MamedOx Platinum releases are standalone, guaranteed to work and come included with select working ROMs. You cannot add different ROMs to a Platinum release - if you want to add/change/remove ROMs then use a standard MameOx or MamedOx release not Platinum (v1 or v2).

Edited by scumball

Ye, I know. But Mame doX Platinum2 don't have all Mame roms for xbox. Some roms work only in other emulator. Which is another good MAME emulator for xbox? do you know where can I find complete romset?

Thanks

Can't discuss where to get ROMs. The only Mame for XBox are the ones mentioned in this forum. None are built on new builds of Mame. MamedOx Platinum for the XBox and Mame proper for the PC is really the only way to go....

Hi

I think the mame versions for xbox(mamedox 1.1,mame 0.84,Platinum(2) ) use the same core.The diffrens about the diffrent versions is that the coders added some new gamedrivers and special-features(e.g.mamehistory, gamepics, ans so on). :rolleyes:

I think the MameoX128 support the most of the games :oops!:

mad

BAED 3A (Big Ass Emulator Disc) has mameox and a huge selection of roms on one disc, some 3000-ish IIRC. Having gone through each and every rom there are a lot which don't work anyway, especially the newer, more ram-intensive games. FBAxxx also runs a lot of roms which mame(d)ox etc doesn't eg. Guwange, EspRaDe and some Neo-Geo stuff. There is no one complete solution for arcade emulation as such.