2 in 1!

Diso

1st Topic: Yay im back from Las Vegas. I saw 2 magicians. One was ok and the other was funny. I'm not old enuf to gamble so I just messed around in the arcade. I've walked around a lot and yeaaah thats it.

2nd Topic: Best Dream You ever had?

This dream isn't the best, but it sure was realistic. When I was 3 years old, I'm dreamt I was walking around the house. Then, I had to go to the bathroom. Right when I started to "Dream Pee", It started to happen in real life! Its freaaky how dreams mess with your mind :(

Remember when I said I had some problems. Well, I solved most of them on the first week. I'm only a 14 year old so I dont have that much of serious problems. :(

The trip? It was cool. We went up the Eiffel Tower Imitation so we got a pretty good view of the strip. The magicians we saw were Rick Thomas and Mac King. My brother and I spent a lot on carnival games. He spent more than I did just trying to get one prize. (He got it after 5 bucks or so)

The arcades were pretty cool. I didn't really play that much because you kinda need a friend so you can get funnier bragging rights. I just played Marvel vs Capcom 2, Time Crisis 3 (Awesome), and House of the dead 3 (Awesome but hard).

It was pretty hot there and since theres nothing to do in Paris, we had to walk to MGM or New York New York.

_____/ _____

/  disoblige  

/ / has gone   

/ /| to las    | 

/_/ | vegas and | _

| all he    |

| bought me |

| is this   |

| stupid    |

| shirt     |

|___________|

_____/ _____