1Emulation Kaillera Server Back Up!

After a week of testing and working out the kinks, the 1emulation Kaillera server is up for business (If you haven't already noticed from the Online Gaming Forum). Grab the Kaillera Compatible Emulators (Anti3D), Go on the server, and start playing. Remember that you can always pop in the EFnet IRC channel and challenge some of the regular members to a match, or if you're having technical difficulties

For those who do not know what Kaillera is, it is a client that allows people to play emulators online with each other with an easy to use lobby.

Server Ip: 1emulation.no-ip.org

kaillerazv4.gif

kaillera2bb6.gif

Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep retrying! Make sure you're not doing bittorrent or any P2P things, then retry. We NEED more people on the server! :o It usually rejects me the first few times I try to connect, so just keep it up!

Crap..you should come to the 1emu IRC channel for best results and further questions. I don't think gameplay is going to be good if you have a 200+ ping. Assuming you have broadband and you're somewhere in the United States, it shouldn't be that high. I set the ping threshold to 120ms or less so...

You also shouldn't be downloading anything while running Kaillera.

Crap..you should come to the 1emu IRC channel for best results and further questions. I don't think gameplay is going to be good if you have a 200+ ping. Assuming you have broadband and you're somewhere in the United States, it shouldn't be that high. I set the ping threshold to 120ms or less so...

You also shouldn't be downloading anything while running Kaillera.

His location says "Mexico" :o THat's pretty far away, eh?