Save 1Emulation from Carl's Weekly Destruction!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would someone want to destroy 1emu? :huh: Then again, I do not believe I was around when he was, so I'm not sure what went down between him and you, GC. But I will contribute some ideas, nonetheless.

Is that the darkside of GC revealing itself? The side that wants to destroy 1Emu? I think we've got our closest rendition to how GC looks. The guy in the cartoon!

I'm not Carl.

Carl is Carl and if you contribute ideas, you too can stop him. If not, Carl will continue his destruction week after week until he has finally succeeded in killing 1Emulation. :huh:

Is that the darkside of GC revealing itself? The side that wants to destroy 1Emu? I think we've got our closest rendition to how GC looks. The guy in the cartoon!

I'm not Carl.

Carl is Carl and if you contribute ideas, you too can stop him. If not, Carl will continue his destruction week after week until he has finally succeeded in killing 1Emulation. :D

And killing you :huh:

Seeing as Carl drinks his own urine (note glass in his hand) I don't think we have to worry about him. :D

Don't make fun of Carl .... you may be his next victim. (look at what he did to me)

And that's a glass of Heineken beer, kid you not. :huh:

Carl wears glasses, drinks yellow substances which appears to be heinekens and he enjoys killing and already killed GameCop. he also use to carry the title of 1Emulation Fan. Which i believe i carry his title now. Should have i have anything to worry about? ;p or is 1Emulation fan diffrent from being a "proud fan"?

Nice comic and its an interesting idea. :huh:

Edited by Gabriel

I'd prefer Guiness myself... If I drank that is

Guinness huh, well at least you are not a lagerboy like Carl, who drink Heineken which is lager and not beer.

@Carl, What the matter lagerboy, afraid you might taste something? :huh: