Joe Rogan vs. Carlos Mencia

Alpha

Sure this news is a few days old, but it's damn funny to talk about. Carlos Mencia has been repeatedly accused of stealing comedy bits from George Lopez, Joe Rogan, and many other on-stage comedians.

From Joe Rogan's blog:

I had a set at the comedy store Saturday night, and after I closed, I was bringing on the next comedian, a guy named Kirk Fox that works for Carlos Mencia.

I introduce him saying that he’s a funny guy, and that he opens on the road for Carlos “Menstealia.” That’s the name we call him at the comedy store, and of course Carlos doesn’t like it one bit.

Carlos was apparently in the room when I said this, and the perfect combination of ego and timing made him decide that this was the night to put his foot down.

Joe Rogan also is now banned from the Comedy Store club.

The aftermath of the video of me clowning Carlos Mencia and exposing him for being a joke thief released its havoc on the internet like a tidal wave of exposure and comic justice.

Unfortunately, it also got me banned from the club.

Also, Joe Rogan talks about the aftermath in audio interview with Jim Brewer here.

Carlos Mencia also claimed copyright infrigement against Joe Rogan, read about it here.

roganvnedou7xo1.jpg

ALTERNATE URL: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7841918711943453918

I once saw a clip of that one Collin Quinn show where he had comedians talking about the news. Greg Giraldo mentioned something about actually writing comedy to Dennis Leary and Leary got pissed off. (For those that don't know, Leary ripped off Bill Hicks' act.)

Okay the guy clearly stole jokes from other people. But i also think they went alittle bit nuts in order to get the truth out of him to the audience :huh: .

Both of there ego's have sprung when agreed by the audience and the other guy had no backup which is sadly true. No doubt this makes the audience think alittle negative on how they reacted. But i have to admit i was abit surprised on how they acted.

FYI : Joe has done this plenty before, so for now, Mr.G@y Factor can suck my d!ck.

Cracka can't even fight.

Rogan is a martial arts practioner, proficient in taekwondo and Brazilian jiu-jitsu

Sturm, I was being sarcastic >.>. I already know this?