Britney Spears SHAVES her head!

Alpha

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for one she was never that good looking. Take away the makeup and see is just a average everyday girl. As far a shaving the head I would say she just got bored with taking care of her hair and the alcohol took over one night and someone said why don't you just shave it....and walla shaved head. Good thing it will grow back out.

i think she was tripping on something

apparently she was acting weird and no one could reason with her, she walked into one place and they said they wouldnt do it so she went somewhere else

after shaving her head she got 2 tattoos, one on her back and one somewhere else, if i remember right one was like lips and i think the other was a rose or something

Well for one she was never that good looking. Take away the makeup and see is just a average everyday girl. As far a shaving the head I would say she just got bored with taking care of her hair and the alcohol took over one night and someone said why don't you just shave it....and walla shaved head. Good thing it will grow back out.

I totally agree with you there, if I did only see the left hand side of the picture then I wouldn't believe it was Britney. :(

britneyspearsed4.jpg

http://www.shoutwire.com/comments/40656/We...nd_After_Makeup

--

She shaved her head for the sake of attention.