What age will you grow out of gaming?

Alpha

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm nearly 21 and I've been playing games pretty much since I was born. I remember playing old computer card games on 5 1/2" floppies, playing games on the family Sega Master System, and when my dad picked up an Atari 2600 Junior. I still remember every video game console all my friends have ever had, etc., I love gaming. These days I play some PC games, my Nintendo DS, and my Sega Saturn to keep up my gaming. I haven't lost interest... everything comes in "bursts" for me. Sometimes listening to music will be my thing, sometimes partying, sometimes programming, and sometimes playing video games -- and recently it's been playing my Nintendo DS all the time... I don't think I'll ever grow out of it... come on... I mean... they're GAMES -- they're FUN... you're f**king stupid if you don't play.

As long as I can create a good environment for myself without a good income I'll always keep playing games. I plan to collect everything I can, and play as much as I can. It's up to life to show me how much of that goal I can achieve. As long as the soul is willing to have fun, I will. :o