How would you boost 1Emulation's forum/site activity?

Alpha

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, Fatal is being feisty when he is back. What's the bitching about?

I'm just defending myself from the villainous Cindy :P

Trying to, your wit is as dull as a hammer. My sexual insecurities are of null value (I'm married, have a child) and am far from inadequate. Your thoughts of an obsession with you certainly validate my assumptions past, and your taste in so called "hot" women is defeated with previous posted pictures, as your taste in women is HIGHLY lacking and there for all to see. Though don't get the impression I'm calling her ugly, just hot she is not.

Keyboard warrior I am not, defender of all things normal I am. You sir, are far from normal.

Your marriage is of little relevance to possible sexual inadequacies and insecurities and you bring little proof to your claims. As for my evidence, I direct you to your every post and repetitive and dry insult directed towards me that further establishes a fact for a perverse e-obsession with me. No assumption I've made validate any assumption you've made, but the fact remains that with every post I make a Cindy "insult" post miraculously follows.

As our perception on women, obviously different and completely irrelevant, as is your view of normal.

We can't have the "Pride Parade Mascot" representing the users here and being part of the staff. Nuh-uh.

Gay people? On my internets? :P

Nonono, FLAMING gay people on your internets, the kind that give gays a bad rep. I has nothing wrong with the gays on my internets, I hates the pride parade peoples.

And your facade comes tumbling down. Do your sexual insecurities have to do with certain inadequacies, or are you a total tool? You've come off as nothing more than a weak homophobic keyboard warrior with a tired and obvious jealousy (and maybe obsession) towards/for me. Lay off my rooster and stop stalking my posts, it's not the way to go about getting my attention; and I'm sorry, I'm not interested, as I'm only interested in hot women. :)

you look too androgynous to be into women...

also, I pimp slapped you... because I can

Reaper man attacked Fatal Rose with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

Fatal Rose has 0 HP left!

Fatal Rose is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

Edited by Reaper man

We can't have the "Pride Parade Mascot" representing the users here and being part of the staff. Nuh-uh.

Gay people? On my internets? :)

Nonono, FLAMING gay people on your internets, the kind that give gays a bad rep. I has nothing wrong with the gays on my internets, I hates the pride parade peoples.

And your facade comes tumbling down. Do your sexual insecurities have to do with certain inadequacies, or are you a total tool? You've come off as nothing more than a weak homophobic keyboard warrior with a tired and obvious jealousy (and maybe obsession) towards/for me. Lay off my rooster and stop stalking my posts, it's not the way to go about getting my attention; and I'm sorry, I'm not interested, as I'm only interested in hot women. :)

you look too androgynous to be into women...

also, I pimp slapped you... because I can

Reaper man attacked Fatal Rose with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

Fatal Rose has 0 HP left!

Fatal Rose is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

:P