How would you boost 1Emulation's forum/site activity?

Alpha

A debate section would be cool, since we get a lot of new members after posting controversial reviews and such (GP2x and GameTap), but most of all I find myself agreeing to the fact that we need to make 1emulation a website, not just a forum. Downloads, tutorials, reviews, etc. would make this place so much more active. I would be more than happy to waste a few days of my life to upload exactly one shitload of PSP and NDS games/apps/emus, as well as write some tutorials for the PSP and the NDS. :o

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOst likely he's getting all the required settings needed to start my "Ask Shoma" idea. I'm sure of it!

I also suggest tourney awards. Or awards for anything, greedy whores loves awards!

A debate section would be cool, since we get a lot of new members after posting controversial reviews and such (GP2x and GameTap), but most of all I find myself agreeing to the fact that we need to make 1emulation a website, not just a forum. Downloads, tutorials, reviews, etc. would make this place so much more active. I would be more than happy to waste a few days of my life to upload exactly one shitload of PSP and NDS games/apps/emus, as well as write some tutorials for the PSP and the NDS. :D

Yeah a debate section where we can all fight amongst ourselves. A place where we can feel free to post whatever #%@*(%#*!(%* and #%*(@#% or %@*(%#*!%#! we #%*!(@#%in want.

The debate idea sounds fun and effective.

MOst likely he's getting all the required settings needed to start my "Ask Shoma" idea. I'm sure of it!

I also suggest tourney awards. Or awards for anything, greedy whores loves awards!

Creeeepy.

I doubt it.

Aww cmon, People PM a problem or question to "ASK SHOMA!" and i'll state the question without telling who asked it and answer it! YEA YEA! YOSHA!!!

*SIgh* FIne then! At least the debate idea went sumwhere..

1.Hey how about a poetry/fanfic section, i dont think we have that!

2.1emulation hotline! WHo will be the lucky guy/gal to be called?!

3.1Emulation X-play! or 1emu CHeat! 1emu.......G4

*4. .......................................ASK SHOMA! YOOOSHA!!

(Just throwing random "suggestion grenades" hopin to blow sumone up.)

I doubt it.

Aww cmon, People PM a problem or question to "ASK SHOMA!" and i'll state the question without telling who asked it and answer it! YEA YEA! YOSHA!!!

*SIgh* FIne then! At least the debate idea went sumwhere..

1.Hey how about a poetry/fanfic section, i dont think we have that!

2.1emulation hotline! WHo will be the lucky guy/gal to be called?!

3.1Emulation X-play! or 1emu CHeat! 1emu.......G4

*4. .......................................ASK SHOMA! YOOOSHA!!

(Just throwing random "suggestion grenades" hopin to blow sumone up.)

Nah, if u want some kind of Ask Shoma deal, just make the thread(But i think nobody is gonna reply or its gonne be made fun of) And i like the Poetry Idea

In my opinion, no what matter changes happen, 1emulation won't gain a sufficient amount of activity. To be precise, new members. Sure the new changes will have new threads for awhile but not constant. I'm still a fan of 1emualation and give props to gamecop. I'm still trying to find some way I can do to help. I don't know if my tutorial on irc was of any help but maybe if someone was to setup an fserv. I would eventually do it myself but I don't have the means to do it right now.

So the idea is - Setup up an Fserv on irc