who else here owns 2 next gen systems.

solidius23

I tot the only playable game on XBOX360 currently is GOW? :thumbsup1:

The rest are bombs, duds, whatever....

Honestly, the only next gen console that I contemplate buying is either a PS3 or a Wii. Why PS3? Becos it has games I want to play (MGS, Tekken etc). Why Wii? Becos it is cheap and it will be fun to play with others.

I don't own two next generation systems but I am enjoying my 360. Most 360 games are action based so there are plenty of good titles out right now in that category imo (e.g. Rainbow 6: Vegas, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, GRAW). Of course there are a lot of good upcoming games for the 360 as well: Too Human, Mass Effect, Bioshock, UT3, Forza 2, Crackdown(there's a demo of it out right now), Assassin's Creed, etc.

I'm gonna get a Wii cuz it's cheap and a PS3 when it's gonna get a price cut, which it will. PS3 = XBOX360 with better games and better gfx. XBOX360 = crap.

I don't really know how you can say that when half the crap is coming out on 360 also.

I'm gonna get a Wii cuz it's cheap and a PS3 when it's gonna get a price cut, which it will. PS3 = XBOX360 with better games and better gfx. XBOX360 = crap.

:P I like how you backed up this statement...

- I got a Xbox 360 because i know alot of great people and i always have something todo when im bored. i think of it as a video game console that has msn.

- I got a ps3 for exclusive gaming and not because its the successor of the ps2 and ps1. and definitly not for buu-ray :huh:

- i would get a wii for mario and zelda and virtual console nothing else.

Im really not in the hate state to say xbox360 is better than the ps3 or the ps3 is better than the xbox360. its a new generation of systems for atleast another 5-6 yrs. We have options and most of us have options to own them all. Not to hate them for what they lack. :D