Slayers Wonderful----- ? Is anybody there?

rubiocroft

I started to play this game just a few days ago. Slayers wonderful seems to be in Japanese, but since I'm learning this language I don't care about the menus. At the beginning I just tried to concentrate to find a place to save and I got very glad when I recognized the katakana "Save" - it was my first objective - But unfortunately I got stucked inmediately after that. I'm in the first city you get after a forest (Atlas City) . The walkthrough I found in gamefaqs.com says :

"6) Visit the fountain and talk to the old man (standing next to a shed)near

there. Then, examine the fence next to him which will break down the wall. "

but what I have to do exactly in that fence?? because I talk with the old man... even with a hen who just says "keko! keko!" - and nothing happens when I ckeck the fence.. Am I supposed to break the fence to get to some house,, but how???

Does someone where to find a walkthrough who is not just boring and simple text?? I surely hate faqs!!!!

People don't bother making FAQ that have more than just text because it's time consuming to do, and most people just go to GameFAQs anyway. Blame the author for not explaining things better, or blame yourself for not understanding what the author want the player to do.

So you've talked tot the old man, and he says something. After that you're supposed to check the fence but when you do, nothing happens? Are you sure you haven't overlooked something earlier in the FAQ?

How was you able to get the Slayers wonderful game??

I have the ePSXe Saved onto ym computer I just need to find the Emulator download for the game? Or do i need to buy a copy of the disk and use it.........>_<

not sure lol Ive never used a PS emulator before only used SNES and I have a slayers game on that and well........its not all that lol so ide like to have a look at the Play station game.

How was you able to get the Slayers wonderful game??

I have the ePSXe Saved onto ym computer I just need to find the Emulator download for the game? Or do i need to buy a copy of the disk and use it.........>_<

not sure lol Ive never used a PS emulator before only used SNES and I have a slayers game on that and well........its not all that lol so ide like to have a look at the Play station game.

If you are looking for the game (iso or whatnot) then you would be better off moving on to somewhere else as we don't deal with that kind of thing here.

On the other hand, if you need help with the ePSXe emulator, then I'm sure someone will help you out if you have a specific question.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys!!

Although I did found the way how to follow the story (this game is completely in japanese...) because I keept looking for something I forgot... but now I'm stucked in a part where I should have gone to a city next to a lake... There were some men who were trying to take some rocks out of the way... Lina has disappeared and I 'm actually in a mountain located in the upper right side of the map. I fell down from the bridge... and now I'm lost in the caves... I've just found some things inside boxes, I moves a rock but I 'm getting bored of fighting everytime and nothing happens... :shootem:

wonderful07a.jpg

bye!!

RUBIO :(

• 1 month later...

Okay okay...

since there was no help --- I looked for some information by my self... it was useless because there were not pages in English for a Japanese game... it's a relief that I'm a good guy and I started last year to learn these complicated languages :naughty: (actually Chinese and Japanese) so I found a web site in Jap with a guide of Slayers Wonderful... but I haven't translated it... :D

Has someone played slayers wonderful??? I know it's not a good game at all, but I collect classic games. Now I'm stuck in a mountain located in the northern east side of the map... there are a lot of caves and they seems to be a labirynth .. I guess I chose another option and that's why the gamefaq guide I had isn't useful because they follow just one path.... What I have to do in that mountain? --- well I ask just in case somebody know somethng :shootem:

wonderful07a.jpg

bye!!

RUBIO ^_^