tattoos - I don't need to see them on a female

Because females look their best in their natural state. A big ol' tattoo on the back makes me question her judgement -- is she too trendy and silly, or trashy, or just has bad taste?

That's my little rant. Anybody ever see a tattoo that actually improved how someone looked?

edit: Of course, that's just my opinion.

It seems many people really enjoy the tattoos judging by the responses below. I don't really understand the appeal but if you love 'em, good for you! No need to get personal or upset commenting on each other's taste here -- this is just a survey of opinions on how you like or don't like the tattoos on a woman.

Edited by nicknicknickandnick

I absollutely agree. It's just disgusting in my opinion, it completely turns me off. Girls should just stick with the earings, i mean even the belly rings scare me! :(

I agree with xiphoid, my girlfriend has a tattoo on her lower back, around her upper arm and one near the inside of her wrist.

They look fine, it's her body and it doesn't change the way I feel about her when I look at them.

I don't have any ink done myself either.

Judging someone based on something like this will certainly make you look shallow, and totally keep you from meeting someone that may be a really nice person.

I agree somewhat. I mean I think girls with big huge tattoos on thier arms and stuff looks horrible but when they are small ones on the ankle or lower back or somewhere it can look quite sexy. I also don't like nose piercings or eyebrow piercings on girls. Oh and fat girls with thier belly buttons pierced. I don't want to see all that hanging out :(

females look their best in their natural state.

I bet you don't reject a girl with makeupsilicon.

Well, "reject" may be too harsh a word for my feelings, but I do know what I like and don't like. Actually I don't care for the "over-hootered" look of implants. Going to the trouble of surgery for such a thing (unless for reconstruction) seems too much. As for makeup, I don't care for makeup that I can notice either. If I can tell there is makeup, then there is too much. Call me Mr. Natural. :(

people that don't suit tattoos shouldn't get them.

some girls suit them, some don't. maybe the girls you see with them don't suit 'em.

either way, if you don't like them, don't look at them. if you're so superficial, good luck finding someone.

people that don't suit tattoos shouldn't get them.

some girls suit them, some don't. maybe the girls you see with them don't suit 'em.

either way, if you don't like them, don't look at them. if you're so superficial, good luck finding someone.

Goodness me, I had no idea this was such a sensitive topic! You are really personalizing this in a way that is not necessary. I'm not trashing any specific person here, I'm saying that tattoos on a woman look as appealing to me as a bone through the nose, that is, not appealing to me. Calling me superficial in response is really uncalled for. We all have judgements of what we believe is good looking and indicative of good taste.

I didn't notice that your name was Mr. Lip Ring. Well, I can see this is a topic close to your heart now.

Just sayin' I don't like the tattoos on women is all. I look for the woman's personality that believes that it is superficial to do things to one's body to alter perfectly good natural good looks. We can have different opinions of what looks nice without getting too worked up!

I'll edit my first post a bit to make more cheery.

Edited by nicknicknickandnick