PC RPGs

Shibathedog

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guild Wars shiba. It's what WoW should've been.

If you go into playing GW, do some heavy research and try it out before you buy it. No offense Drake, but I was excited for it and it turned out to be not the game I thought it would be.

I don't take offence if you don't like a game. But if you start bashing it for no apparent reason, then I might get a little hastey, but other then that, I don't mind giving you a trail so you can see first hands what it is.

Things to consider about GW that probably almost no other rpg/mmo has out there.

Lvl Cap - 20, first timers hit it in a week, pro's a day.

Skillbars - You have about 100-300 skills per job (there are 10 jobs if you buy all three games and you can sub any of them to add about another 100-300). But you can only have 8 skills at a time.

Atr points- You don't have to pay to change these like in other games

PvP System - Most of the GW pro's, and every day players on the game, say that the pvp system is a lot like a card game, and one of the toughest pvp systems out in the market in the moment.

The last one is a bit bias, but compared to other games, I think I've prefered GW for it's pvp then any other (only reason I'm playing WoW right now is for the rpg aspect).

Like I said before, just pm me and I don't mind giving you a trial.

I don't take offence if you don't like a game. But if you start bashing it for no apparent reason, then I might get a little hastey, but other then that, I don't mind giving you a trail so you can see first hands what it is.

Things to consider about GW that probably almost no other rpg/mmo has out there.

Lvl Cap - 20, first timers hit it in a week, pro's a day.

Skillbars - You have about 100-300 skills per job (there are 10 jobs if you buy all three games and you can sub any of them to add about another 100-300). But you can only have 8 skills at a time.

Atr points- You don't have to pay to change these like in other games

PvP System - Most of the GW pro's, and every day players on the game, say that the pvp system is a lot like a card game, and one of the toughest pvp systems out in the market in the moment.

The last one is a bit bias, but compared to other games, I think I've prefered GW for it's pvp then any other (only reason I'm playing WoW right now is for the rpg aspect).

Like I said before, just pm me and I don't mind giving you a trial.

I think that was one reason I didn't really like it, I heard that it was based on PvP rather than that much of MMO elements (not that it didn't have these elements).

well when i played WoW i played on PVP Servers so i dont think that would really bother me.

How would i use this trial key? is there a download somewhere? or should i just grab it off bittorrent and then use it. It does look like a cool game, my friend had it for awhile but returned it for SWAT4.

Why have Fallout 1 and 2 not been suggested yet? They are the greatest RPGs of all time. Planescape Torment is good too but only if you like to read a lot. Plus there is always Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 (2 is much better). Arcanum is pretty sweet too.