Bricked...

Mooney

It doesn't have anything to do with downgrading L.S.D. Mooney's been a godsend when it came to downgrading my 2 PSPs and they're both running on Dark_Alex's custom 3.03 OE B Firmware just fine. I'm glad I didn't upgrade to OE C just yet tho. I hope you can fix your PSP Mooney.

Hey, don't let my story scare you out of it. I just had a faulty DATA.DXAR file. If you want one, I've got a working one (a bit late, tho :thumbsup1: ) from DragonKeeper, so if you need it just PM me.

Yeh Im sorry to hear about this, Mooney.

There are places around here (Sydney) which will open up and reflash PSPs for $30AUD. I figure if there are places like that here there must be some in the States as well. Its a lot cheaper and less complicated than installing UP (although that is what they use to reflash). Whatever you end up doing, hope you can get it working again.

Yeh Im sorry to hear about this, Mooney.

There are places around here (Sydney) which will open up and reflash PSPs for $30AUD. I figure if there are places like that here there must be some in the States as well. Its a lot cheaper and less complicated than installing UP (although that is what they use to reflash). Whatever you end up doing, hope you can get it working again.

What kind of places? Just a local store or a big chain ( i.e. EB Games or Gamestop)? :thumbsup1: It would be really cool if I had one of those places near me... :thumbsup1:

What kind of places? Just a local store or a big chain ( i.e. EB Games or Gamestop)? :huh: It would be really cool if I had one of those places near me... :unsure:

The kind of shady places that install mod chips or sell stuff like swap magic. Usually you can only find them by checking the local classifieds for mod chips.