Hey guys!

Wizard

Three was fine besides the butchering of parts of the storyline. I was aware of the spin-offs like Wolverine and Magneto but thats cool that they are making X-men 4. I guess they couldn't really end it with what happened after the credits in X-men 3 too. Right now though I'm just waiting for Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four 2, and Spidey 3.

I thought 3 was a disaster compared to 2 and 1. It was a cameofest like Mortal Kombat: Annilhilation.

Yea Thats when

You Find out that Magneto Still Has his powers Even after he has 3 "Cures" Lunged in him while he was playing chess. He was moving one of the peices(Which happened to be metal) with his Powers(Which we assumed he didnt have)

I like the movie tho. I didnt like X-1. X2 is the better one

Edited by GoRDoOnE

Yea Thats when

You Find out that Magneto Still Has his powers Even after he has 3 "Cures" Lunged in him while he was playing chess. He was moving one of the peices(Which happened to be metal) with his Powers(Which we assumed he didnt have)

I like the movie tho. I didnt like X-1. X2 is the better one

You find out more than that :D

I thought it was there way of saying "Look, we made 2 hours of crap, heres the true ending just in case we need to reboot the series!"