Bush at it again

Robert

There has never been a truly communist country, Technically if it where deployed correctly communism would work.

That's the exact same spoon-fed retard answer a geography teacher would say every time I argued against communism.

Tell me, how can a social system work which doesn't take into account the nature of the people it purports to control?

Saying communism works in theory is like saying that I've got a great idea for a perfect economy--but we just need to learn to fly.

Through all of this, what im scared of the most, is the weak point between the tranisiton of the presidents. George Bush's Plans have been Reckless. but well thought out. Im not in support of the man at all!!!!!! but he has those terrorists on check....at our expense. i think hes trying to prove that, the terrorists are trying to use our own freedom against us by coming here, so if they come here, they are protected when in reality they should not. So we would have to give up some of our freedom in order to be safe. Just for a while. A bad side effect of this obviously is the authorities abusing thier Powers. Hes also right about another thing, If we do leave iraq, the terrorists will have a new safehaven to plan attacks on us.

But yea i still cant satnd him.

Edited by GoRDoOnE

Oh please, how many people inhabit the united states right now?

300 million?

I hardly think that the government is going to be tapping all 300 million telephones--and the telephones that they do tap, they probably have reason to tap.

Be realistic here, god damn.

300 million?

I hardly think that the government is going to be tapping all 300 million telephones--and the telephones that they do tap, they probably have reason to tap.

Its not the fact that they tap some phones, its the fact that they tap phones at all. Its unamerican.

300 million?

Its not the fact that they tap some phones, its the fact that they tap phones at all. Its unamerican.

I know, but theyve been tapping phones since 9/11. They only tap when u say Keywords:bomb ect.

Also, i dont think the next President would do much different. The President is going to realize all of these Totalitarianistic-like powers and want to keep them, or not....who knows

Edited by GoRDoOnE