Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Diso

What Anime Series are you currently Watching?

Hyakka Ryoran Samurai Girls. It's made of lol and win.

Hyakka Ryoran Samurai Girls. It's made of lol and win.
Has that one started yet? saw a leak of episode one a bit back and never made note of when its actually airing

Recently/just finished:

Occult Acadamy, good stuff though I accidentaly skipped ep 12 doh! also most awesome spoon ever!

Heroman, fun series as expected from Stan

Seitokai Yakuindomo, pretty decent fun

Asobi ni Ikuyo!, if you like alien catgirls you'll like this, also gotta love the assist-a-roid's especially Manami's one when it goes on the attack

Ongoing:

Legend of the Legendary Heroes, good stuff though the split between Ryners adventures & the kings stuff does break things up a little at times

Nurarihyon no Mago, another good one

Shiki, vampires, not bad, bit slow maybe

Not still on air but ongoing as in to finish soon/when I get the time:

Mitsudomoe, great fun kinda feel sorry for the teacher sometimes

Highschool of the Dead, just the last one to go then I start getting & awaiting all the uncensored ones

Edited by Hawq

I'm now watching Romeo X Juliet and I'm really impressed with the show. It feels like a combination of Gankutsuou and Le Chevalier D'eon to me.

Freezing - Aside from major fan service, I think it's a good anime. A lot better than Queen's Blade.

Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas - Just plain cool.

Edited by 2eyez

Freezing - Aside from major fan service, I think it's a good anime. A lot better than Queen's Blade.

Well, it's not like the bar was set very high with Queen's Blade to begin with. :thumbsup1:

Well, it's not like the bar was set very high with Queen's Blade to begin with. :thumbsup1:

I thought the frist episode was good and that was it. I can't believe I was watched the whole thing.