What Anime Series are you currently Watching?

Diso

Started through 11 eyes. Pretty interesting at the moment.

IMO, the series started out fine, but the end result was a boring mess, that doesn't really satisfies action fans, dark fantasy fans nor ecchi fans. This coming from a person who doesn't find that many animes boring.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started through 11 eyes. Pretty interesting at the moment.

IMO, the series started out fine, but the end result was a boring mess, that doesn't really satisfies action fans, dark fantasy fans nor ecchi fans. This coming from a person who doesn't find that many animes boring.

Personally, I thought they could have ended it with episode 11

without pulling the whole reset button thing. Doesn't make sense anyways. He used his eye 4 times for 1 second periods and his body breaks down. But he can do it for a whole day. Bssssss

Anyways, now watching The Skull Man. Nice break from all the action anime I've been watching.

• 2 weeks later...

Just gonna double post here

Finished Watching Skull man and had to say I enjoyed it a lot.

Ending was supposed to be a prequel to Cyborg 007 so was cool to see that (even if I'm not a fan of that series)

Picked up Blood again and still can't really say if I like or not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Watched:

Gundam seed and Destiny: Better off just watching seed. Hated the main character of destiny (More to it I guess due to bias)

Gungrave: Amazing anime

Trinity Blood: Silly anime

Watching:

Claymore

Just finished Ichoban Ushiro no Daimaou. A Promising start, but the awesomeness sorta waned as the series went on. Still, not too bad.

Watching: Dragonaut The Resonance. Really weird, but interesting enough, I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...

Claymore was actually pretty good in the sense that the heroine and her comrades were generally not overpowered to their enemies so it made for some good fights. I saw the manga was still ongoing but I probably will just stop where the anime ended.

Watching samurai 7 now. Liked the old movie 7 samurai a lot so hope it somewhat lives up to it.

Just finished

B Gata H Kei - predictable enough end, hopefully it'll do well & they'll make another season

Mayoi Neko Overrun - an odd one to watch due to the choice of different directors for each episode but it worked fairly well

Angel Beats - enjoyable, some very predictable end bits, the end did throw one slightly unexpected bit in though which was nice

To finish up soon

Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maō - 4 to go & its done

Ongoing

Heroman - well what can you say? its from Stan Lee so you know what sort of thing you can expect I guess