What Anime Series are you currently Watching?

Diso

Any recommendations for new anime, I need something like Full Metal, Gantz, Death Note and the such

I've been watching Witchblade anime, so far it's really good!

Not gory as much when the characters die but alot of action.

OR you could get all 14 eps of Elfen lied and be grossed out and sad at the same time :o:o

That's funny. I just started watching that too. Only the first episode though. Been bogged down with homework lately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sunabouzu and rewatching samurai champloo

I couldn't stand Sunabouzu after a few episodes; the protagonists is such an asshole. Samurai Champloo was great though.

Sunabouzu action seens are what got me into this anime.

I to have at times found my self loathing the protagonist .

But hey its a post apocalyptic wasteland gotta survive by being

the best handyman(albeit most annoying to) in the desert. I thought Sunabouzu the anime was overall fun

The protagonist loves boobies he cant be all bad...surprise ending didnt see it coming till episode 24-25 ish should have guessed it.

I watched death note about halfway through season one then the protagonist constant internal monologues started to bore me

Edited by mtsaint

• 1 month later...
after alot of procrastination i am finally watching initial D

Hey... I really liked that serie... considering that I hate cartoons with low character design quality... I missed the third season (or movie...).

I am thinking to take a look at the classic Romance of the Three kingdoms... Koei games engaged me into this story... :thumbsup1:

after alot of procrastination i am finally watching initial D

Hey... I really liked that serie... considering that I hate cartoons with low character design quality... I missed the third season (or movie...).

I am thinking to take a look at the classic Romance of the Three kingdoms... Koei games engaged me into this story... :thumbsup1:

ROTK anime was great, I highly recommend it :thumbsup1:

I recently finished Macross Plus OVA, was pretty good but coulda been more than four episodes.

Finally finished up Speed Grapher which was great, just wished it was a little bit longer. I have elfren lied but didnt start watching it yet. I mistakenly downloaded the Witchblade tv but its pretty good and I'm about halfway through it.

• 3 weeks later...

i just saw 2 episodes of Gun X Sword, there just too much crap in this cartoon for me to get into,a guy with an odd weapon and a mech-robot, i usally prefer one or the other, but not together

• 2 months later...

The two I'm watching right now are Gundam 00 and Bleach. I also recently purchased a season pass to Naruto Shippuden on iTunes. I'm really enjoying Gundam 00 and Shippuden, but I have to admit that Bleach's pacing is really starting to grind on me.

I just finished up Code Geass, this has quickly become one of my favorites ranking up there with Big-0 and Trigun.