What Anime Series are you currently Watching?

Diso

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont get anime.

The movies sure akira is classic, spriggan, cyber citys all that stuff van hellsing even...

All i get in my head is some flames powering up behind some over sized eyed girl who looks about 9 years old saying something like "OVERSIZEDBALLS!" Then throws a pokemon ball or some crap like that.

Dont get it./

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Starting watching Death Note and I'm up to like episode 32 and man I literally had to force myself to watch from episode around 27. The series took such a dramatic turnand I'm not really feeling it. Eventually I'll watch the rest of the 5 or 7 episodes I have left but wth were they thinking when they made those last episodes.

Any recommendations for new anime, I need something like Full Metal, Gantz, Death Note and the such

Starting watching Death Note and I'm up to like episode 32 and man I literally had to force myself to watch from episode around 27. The series took such a dramatic turnand I'm not really feeling it. Eventually I'll watch the rest of the 5 or 7 episodes I have left but wth were they thinking when they made those last episodes.

Any recommendations for new anime, I need something like Full Metal, Gantz, Death Note and the such

As far as I'm concerned, death note ended with the first arc. After the time skip, at least in my head, that never happened (it was a dog turd of crappy writing past that).

As far as I'm concerned, death note ended with the first arc. After the time skip, at least in my head, that never happened (it was a dog turd of crappy writing past that).

Glad to see I'm not the only person that felt that wat

• 1 month later...

I've been watching Witchblade anime, so far it's really good!

Not gory as much when the characters die but alot of action.

OR you could get all 14 eps of Elfen lied and be grossed out and sad at the same time :punk:^_^