What Anime Series are you currently Watching?

Diso

"SHoma! You watch anime!? IM shocked!"

Indeed I do!

I thought Bleach was so stupid until i started the 3rd and up episodes.

I'm losing interest in Bleach, Watching it on YTV and Adult Swim and it's been 20 past episodes or so of the same thing......I been waitng for them to kill Rukia since last December :D

lol their still on namek.

LOL!!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching Avatar The Last Airbender, starting from Season 1.

I started watching avatar awhile ago. I'm amazed by the quality of the show. How do you like it so far from what you've seen?

I've seen episodes 1 and 2, I mean, the voice acting is spectacular, the animation is fluent, the storyline and the characters rock to the extreme, and there's so much comedic relief.

It only gets better. The story is miraculously well-crafted.

I'm watching Avatar The Last Airbender, starting from Season 1.

I started watching avatar awhile ago. I'm amazed by the quality of the show. How do you like it so far from what you've seen?

I've seen episodes 1 and 2, I mean, the voice acting is spectacular, the animation is fluent, the storyline and the characters rock to the extreme, and there's so much comedic relief.

It only gets better. The story is miraculously well-crafted.

Sadly, the voice actor who plays the Uncle Iroh died. He has amazing talent. I have seen all of them so far (i think...im in college atm so i dont have access to the channel that it is on...). I love the series and it is one of my favorite cartoons ever...

Yeah, sad sad day when Mako died :D

That put me off Avatar for a while, but I'm ctaching up.

Also Ninja Scroll series, very good series, only problem is the animation is QUALITY!

• 2 weeks later...
Moving on to Full Metal Panic

Hey.. I watched it!

I liked it!.. however.. it turned a little bit boring at the end. I guess there is a second season, so there should be more action. I'm a fan of robot series. As a coincidence, that serie comes from Gonzo animation, and most of the series i like are part from there.. maybe it's the char design quality.

Actually, I'm watching Bleach... Wichblade and Black Lagoon ... have you ever watched them?

Witchblade_Poster.jpg

BlackLagoon3.jpg

Has anyone seen Hunter X Hunter? I started to watch it the other day and was completely lost. It seemed like it just started in the middle of a plot. I was totally confused and stopped watching (not purely because of confusion, but schoolwork got in the way...) Is it worth a revisit over winter break or should i just delete it from my digital library?