What Anime Series are you currently Watching?

Diso

This thing called Canvas 2 ~Rainbow Colored Sketch~

plus

Soukou no Strain

Gargoyle of the Yoshinagas

Gakuen Utopia Manabi straight

Shuffle! Memories

Saint October

and some others

P.S. Yay for Harumi Suzumiya getting a second season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I ditched FMA for Kenichi. I'm still watching naruto shinputoten Or however the hell you spell it. Pretty fun.

Shippuden, which I believe is also another way of calling one of Geese's moves.

You can't go wrong with Gundam anything.

But I'm a hardcore mecha fan.

I would be watching the most recent episodes of Shippuden and Bleach, but my sound card is broken, so I can't. I've also been meaning to watch some stuff I got at the last party, but I don't remember exactly what it was.

I would be watching the most recent episodes of Shippuden and Bleach, but my sound card is broken, so I can't. I've also been meaning to watch some stuff I got at the last party, but I don't remember exactly what it was.

I personally despise the two series.

Bleach is ace. Kenichi is awesome too.

Among the more recently started series, Claymore, Hayate no Gotoku, Seto no Hanayome and Nanoha StrikerS are excellent.

Bleach is ace. Kenichi is awesome too.

Among the more recently started series, Claymore, Hayate no Gotoku, Seto no Hanayome and Nanoha StrikerS are excellent.

Bleach never really interested me. The characters were overtly boring (save for Chad)

I haven't watched anything recent...but I am enjoying the Super Robot Wars Original Generation Series.

• 4 weeks later...

Anime is limited for me, too lazy to find other ways other than just watching on TV.

Some are kind of lame but I started watching and I don't like to start then just stop watching something, lol.

Watching-

Bleach, Blood Plus, InuYasha, MÄR, Naruto, The Prince of Tennis

Watched-

Big O, Cowboy Bebop, Eureka Seven, Fooly Cooly, Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Negima, Paranoia Agent, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Trinity Blood

There may be more that I can't think of though I remember one forgot the name though. There are a few not sure of names that found I have access to so I'll probably start watching those eventually. That's about it though.