What Anime Series are you currently Watching?

Diso

Read the manga Mooney. The series creators took their own initiative and finished the second half of the series before the manga. It shows....

Still worth watching, but you'll be left wanting more after the series ends. Nothing like the manga mind you.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the manga Mooney. The series creators took their own initiative and finished the second half of the series before the manga. It shows....

Still worth watching, but you'll be left wanting more after the series ends. Nothing like the manga mind you.

Will do. *Off to download some Gantz!*

Thats odd, I was just researching Gantz the other day to see if it was any good. I heard its got a lot of more "adult" things in it (violence, sex, etc.)

Thats odd, I was just researching Gantz the other day to see if it was any good. I heard its got a lot of more "adult" things in it (violence, sex, etc.)

Well, after reading the first 5 chapters... adult... yes, yes it is. <_<

I didn't watch Air Gear anime, so I am not sure of the difference.

I only have time to download one anime at one time, so it is Bleach for me now :)

But the manga series start to get a bit ridiculous, me think. Convoluted storylines........but the babes still gorgeous :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

BLEAAAAAAAAAAACH for now. Arc 2 of Bleach is awsome so far (hell that's only around 5 episodes so far), it's gonna get even better.

also count in Naruto because Part 2 has finally arrived.

the rest I still watch even though I finished them:

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

King of Fighters: Another Day

Great Onizuka Teacher

Honey and Clover 1/2

School Rumble / School Rumble Second Semester.