SuperBowl

Mooney

SuperBowl XLI  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who do you want to win SuperBowl XLI? The Chicago Bears or the Indianapolis Colts? Or, are you just watching for the commercials/halftime show (Prince)?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are only watching for the halftime show... what the hell is wrong with you. Woulda been nice to see the Patriots against he Bears again just like XX. I think the Bears will take out the Colts though. Not so worried about Manning although the Bears pass defense sucks. I'm more worried about Grossman's pass percentage.

I would cheer for the Bears, except for two reasons:

1. The Tank Johnson incident - Apparently, it would be horrible and world-ending if he didn't carry out his full two game suspension for drugs/guns etc. No, the Bears HAD to have him play in a totally unimportant game against the Packers, which, by the way, Rex Grossman publicly said he did not prepare for. :huh:

2. Lovey Smith - When the Bears first hired him, he said all he wanted to do was beat the Packers. That's just plain sleazy. He does not deserve to win. Nuff said.

I would cheer for the Bears, except for two reasons:

1. The Tank Johnson incident - Apparently, it would be horrible and world-ending if he didn't carry out his full two game suspension for drugs/guns etc. No, the Bears HAD to have him play in a totally unimportant game against the Packers, which, by the way, Rex Grossman publicly said he did not prepare for. <_<

2. Lovey Smith - When the Bears first hired him, he said all he wanted to do was beat the Packers. That's just plain sleazy. He does not deserve to win. Nuff said.

1 and 2. The Packers game was very important to the team. In case you don't know the Packers and Bears have a great rivalry between them. I don't blame them for playing Tank or for Lovie saying what he did. Then again, we all saw how bad that game turned out for them.