When will we see a new version?

MasterMan

So Sypherce, any hint of a new version?

Maybe just including some user sugestions available, as saving port #, PC interface # and default profile # in a INI or CFG file on the card. New inerface. Maybe a GUI for PC end?

Please tell us you didn't stop yet. DS2Key is the best app along DSOrganize, DSFTP, NDSMail and Moonshell, for me at least.

Maybe could you make it a plugin for DSOrganize 2.45 beta? A sample plugin is available in the DSOrganize page.

Cheers.

So Sypherce, any hint of a new version?

Maybe just including some user sugestions available, as saving port #, PC interface # and default profile # in a INI or CFG file on the card. New inerface. Maybe a GUI for PC end?

Please tell us you didn't stop yet. DS2Key is the best app along DSOrganize, DSFTP, NDSMail and Moonshell, for me at least.

Maybe could you make it a plugin for DSOrganize 2.45 beta? A sample plugin is available in the DSOrganize page.

Cheers.

I have not given up on ds2key, I've just had a plate full of dslua lately. I do have plans to work on ds2key tomorrow and see what I can conjour up. About the plugin thing, I havn't looked into it yet, but I will.

*Edit*

I would like to notify everyone I still havn't gotten to ds2key but it IS on my mind daily. I'll try to do some work tomorrow, who knows... we may see a release tomorrow.

Edited by sypherce

Sorry to keep asking when it's a free duty-free hobby to you, Sypherce.

But, more than requests, there's a little problem when DS2Key refuses to work after some time and i need to reboot my DS and reconect again.

I wonder if you or anybody else's aware of it or know if it has a fix.

I experience it using DS2Key + PPJoy + ePSXe or DS2Key + PPJoy + Joy2Key + some PC game wich doesn't recognize PPJoy virtual joystick.

Take your time and rest assured DS2Key is the only use for my Wi-Fi MAX lately.

But, more than requests, there's a little problem when DS2Key refuses to work after some time and i need to reboot my DS and reconect again.

I experience it using DS2Key + PPJoy + ePSXe or DS2Key + PPJoy + Joy2Key + some PC game wich doesn't recognize PPJoy virtual joystick.

I haven't encountered that... mabey it's an old dswifi problem? I'll be updating the dswifi in the next release (as well as libnds and devkitpro itself). Also, just to check before I finish up ds2key and release it, is there anytbing else needed fixed? I just did mouse clicking support, and multiple gamepad support. ALso I fixed the stick mouse position problem I believe.

What exactly are you booting with? I remember I had a problem with the whole wifi thing itself, where it'd connect to my computer, and then just quit after a minute or two. After two weeks of fiddling, I figured out that it was because I was booting my files with DSOrganize. For some reason, DSOrganize did not like the booting of wifi-enabled apps. I figured out to just boot everything with Moonshell. I doubt this may be your problem, but I thought I'd post something somewhat helpful.

What exactly are you booting with? I remember I had a problem with the whole wifi thing itself, where it'd connect to my computer, and then just quit after a minute or two. After two weeks of fiddling, I figured out that it was because I was booting my files with DSOrganize. For some reason, DSOrganize did not like the booting of wifi-enabled apps. I figured out to just boot everything with Moonshell. I doubt this may be your problem, but I thought I'd post something somewhat helpful.

I boot it straight from SuperCard menu.

My hardware's:

Jap DS Phat.

SuperCard CF with 1.7 FW.

1GB Sandisk CF.

Datel Wi-Fi MAX USB wi-fi dongle.

Sypherce is updating the libs it uses, so i hope this will fix my problems.