OMGWTF I HATE THIS GAME

Rag

I'm going through one of those games which I bought, play, and hate. The only thing that keeps me going in it is that its actually a good game it just is very frustrating and tedious. The game is Spellforce for PC but thinking about it, I've had games in the past which I just had to beat because I wasted money on them. Anyone have any games like that? Help anyone who reads this so they don't buy it :(

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good reason why I don't like buying games that much. If the game sucks, I have to suck it up and beat it just because I bought it, and I don't want my money to go for naught. (Monster Rancher 2). I don't mind if games are repetitious because it just means you can just run through the game and not worry about much frustration except that you're using valuable time for it. (Chocobo Dungeon 2)

It pains me to say this, but Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2). I love the game, (the graphics and the music are absolutely magnificent) but after a while you realize that you spend most of your time exploring similar-looking dungeons that can be long as hell.

Sure, the dungeon maps are randomly generated, but it just gets tedious after a while.

Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Horrible. It didn't even come up to half as good as THUG 1. The levels sucked, the create-a-skater sucked, the game play was not nearly as good... I mostly blame the fact that instead of focusing on skateboarding, the developers decided to focus more on the pranks and antics of Bam Margera. But, I didn't want to let my $50 go to waste, so I played it till I almost had to claw out my eyeballs. :(

Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Horrible. It didn't even come up to half as good as THUG 1. The levels sucked, the create-a-skater sucked, the game play was not nearly as good... I mostly blame the fact that instead of focusing on skateboarding, the developers decided to focus more on the pranks and antics of Bam Margera. But, I didn't want to let my $50 go to waste, so I played it till I almost had to claw out my eyeballs. :huh:

And everybody looked like flocking midgets, and the story line was horrible.

NEVERWINTER NIGHTS! OMFG! Such a terrible stats system for items/weapons/armor. The graphics are beautiful, but the gameplay is CRAP!

I don't know how many times I've tried to get into it and I just can't get around the horrible system. And I paid full price for this when it came out. BLECH!

NEVERWINTER NIGHTS! OMFG! Such a terrible stats system for items/weapons/armor. The graphics are beautiful, but the gameplay is CRAP!

I don't know how many times I've tried to get into it and I just can't get around the horrible system. And I paid full price for this when it came out. BLECH!

I agree, the game itself is crap and tons of items are underdeveloped, but this could be due to the fact it uses D&D 3.5 system. If you played BG1/2, then the system you'd be used to would be AD&D2.0.

Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Horrible. It didn't even come up to half as good as THUG 1. The levels sucked, the create-a-skater sucked, the game play was not nearly as good... I mostly blame the fact that instead of focusing on skateboarding, the developers decided to focus more on the pranks and antics of Bam Margera. But, I didn't want to let my $50 go to waste, so I played it till I almost had to claw out my eyeballs. :huh:

I never Liked the thought of a story within a Skating Game. I Like Tony Hawk 2 for the Dreamcast the Best. Simple Easy Fun :unsure:

I never Liked the thought of a story within a Skating Game. I Like Tony Hawk 2 for the Dreamcast the Best. Simple Easy Fun :unsure:

Yeah, my favorite was THPS2 for the PSX. The only reason THUG worked out so well for me was that it included 3 of the original levels from THPS2 (Hangar, school 2, and... one other...)