Sequels To Games We'd like to see

Diso

Golden Sun 3

Unreal Tournament 2007 (can't wait!)

Another Castlevania for DS where you get to use souls (Not that PoR crap :thumbsup1: )

Gex... 4? 5?

Croc 3

Jazz Jackrabbit 3 (It was announced, but never released :huh: It was leaked onto the internets, but I can't find it)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - This would need to be done the right way.. not like Sonic Advance and all those other games. A simple 2D sidescroller done like how Sonic was in his golden days. Complete with the (in continuation) line-up of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles back for another adventure against Dr. Robotnik. Hell, even a game in the style of Pandemonium would be perfect.

NiGHTS into Dreams... 2 - Let's face it -- the first one pushed the Sega Saturn to amazing heights (graphically at the time and with a gameplay revolution). The game came out of the dawn of 3D exploration and did just that... and now that it's fully matured -- I would like to see what the Sonic Team could really accomplish with its old pet project.

That would be Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars btw. And if the same team that did Generals is doing it, it's probably going to suck ass on every aspect but the visuals. C&C Generals is ASS!

For me it would have to be..... a Metroid game that doesn't have a suck-ass storyline like Prime, back to the kind of storyline that doesn't even need telling, like there was in the first 3 games. Not that the 2 Prime games aren't good, I love em but the story is a crap off-shoot just like Fusion (Which also sucks in that regard).

I'd also like to see another Star Wars Republic Commando game, on a grander scale. Huge environments, vehicles and the ability to command your team in more ways.

And maybe a Castlevania game that doesn't have some queer-ass storyline. Simple b!tches! Castlevania has become the dark anime BS with all the goofy gay characters and strange crap in it.

Castlevania was always like that, just had a different artist from now and then. Sadly though, Ayami Kojima's lushishly beautiful art isn't cutting it for the new crowd of fans.

Always? SOTN and back were good. The latest games are queer as all hell and nothing like the originals on 8bit platforms.

Agreed. Take Rondo of Blood.. anime cutscenes but still the gritty dark gothicism and whatnot gameplay. So the new art direction need not be ruining the newer titles as it is.

That said, wasnt Portrait of Ruin meant to be good?