If you could be a super hero or any game character..?

Alpha

... Who would it be? 8)8)

Mine would have to be Raiden. He's my favorite Mortal Kombat character and I think he is probabally by far the coolest. With raiden you can: teleport, electricute people and some other cool stuff. :D

I'd like to be Sonic the Hedgehog. It would be cool to be able to run at incredibly high speeds and by having a few coins in my pocket never be able to die :wink:

The only annoying thing is that I would maybe have to spend a lot of time with Tails and I would end up killing him.

It would be the combination of the strength of Link from "The Legend of Zelda" games and the telepathy and telekenesis of Jean Grey. A guy with a big sword and screw up your mind. A deadly combination. :wink:

I'd like to be Sonic the Hedgehog. It would be cool to be able to run at incredibly high speeds and by having a few coins in my pocket never be able to die  :( 

The only annoying thing is that I would maybe have to spend a lot of time with Tails and I would end up killing him.

sonic was rings, not coins.

and i'd be crash bandicoot, so i could commit suicide, and do the whole world a favour.

I'd like to be Sonic the Hedgehog. It would be cool to be able to run at incredibly high speeds and by having a few coins in my pocket never be able to die  :D 

sonic was rings, not coins.

I knew that :(:D:oops: