Games Played Lately

Heres a question that ironicly has not been asked before.... What games have you guys been playing lately?

Ive been playing the game Mafia for the PC and just beat it today. Let me tell you, it stands right next to Legend of Zelda, and Super Mario Bros on my list of greatest games of all time. It was the best mob sim ive ever played (huge mafia fan here), and had such a great mind blowing story and ending. Anyone else thats played it will tell you the same. Thats the game ive been playing since last week and id recommend it for the PC and if and when it comes out to PS2 (hopefully it will be as good as the PC version).

So how about you guys? Post your recent games below and let us know. It could range from MAME to Commodore to PS2 to PC. We are all looking for something new so why not get some recommendations and reviews from the 1emulation community.

I've been playing the following:

GBA - Wario Ware

Xbox - Morrowind

Dreamcast - Headhunter & Samba de Amiga

Gamecube - Timesplitters 2

PC - Grim Fandango

I actually wish there were more hours in the day so I would be able to play all my games properly. I never seem to have the time to sit down for more than 30 minutes.

Finally got a copy of Hellfire for the first Diablo, so having plenty of hack n slash fun also found a launcher which allows the first 2 X-Com games to play on XP so been having some turn based fun without running WinUAE.

A bit of MoH for something up to date and the innevitable CM4 for my sim/sports fix

I've been playing the following:

GBA - Wario Ware

Xbox - Morrowind

Dreamcast - Headhunter & Samba de Amiga

Gamecube - Timesplitters 2

PC - Grim Fandango

How many consules do you have?

Too many :wink:

The only next gen console I don't have is the PS2. I will get one if I can maybe get an NTSC one cheaply. I don't want to buy a PAL one due to the big borders on all the games and that they only play at 80% speed :lol:

I also have all my old consoles which include a Snes, Mega Drive, Nomad, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Pocket, Game Gear, Wonderswan, NES, PSX, Saturn and probably a couple that I have forgotten.